top of page
Client Advocates/Third Parties

If you're looking for information for a client who is already working with us, please contact our office. We require a third party authorization, which you can print here.

If you're looking for an application, you can find one here. 

If you cannot find an application for the required service, please contact our office.

If you would like more information on our grant programs, you can look here or contact our Housing Counseling Department at 518-293-5045 ext. 125 or 135.

bottom of page